Craft Your Comeback
Rediscover your office swagger that only a perfectly tailored custom suit can bring. Whether you are looking for chic business casual, professional, or formal, we will ensure you setting the tone for sucess.
However, you can’t have a custom suit without a shirt to go with it! That is why we would like to offer you a complimentary custom shirt with your first suit purchase.
How the Free Shirt Deal Works
- Book a complimentary design consultation with Promo code “FreeShirt” at one of our three Southern California locations
- Design the perfect suit or tuxedo for you and your Groomsmen
- Receive a complimentary custom shirt with the Groom’s Suit Purchase ($125 value)
Terms & Conditions
- Sorry, but this offer is not valid retroactively.
- Valid for Groom only and does not apply to Groomsmen.
- Promotion is valid for new customers only.
- Groom must purchase at least a 2pc custom suit from any of our fabric collections.
- Complimentary custom shirt applies to our Signature Shirt Collection.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer and purchase must be completed on or before June 30, 2023.
- Must enter the promo code FreeShirt when booking an appointment online.
Consistently rated 5 Stars on YELP!
Needed to get dialed in for my wedding, Logged onto The Grotto Menswear website and booked an appointment with James. As soon as we arrived James was amazing to work with. His skills, knowledge and education of formal fashion was top notch. He made the whole process an unforgettable event in my wedding memory. James made us feel comfortable on every detail throughout the process. I couldn't be more happy with my suit. It came to my front door fitting perfect and looking dialed. Hats off to James and the team!
With fewer options to try on and buy in stores, and the inevitable disappointment of purchasing clothing online, having custom-made options is really, really appealing. We came to the Grotto originally for a suit for a wedding, and the staff were so helpful with making recommendations for style and fit.
James in particular knew exactly how to make a bespoke suit, and attuned to our desire for a classic style but with a more modern fit.
Since then, James has helped us out with a few custom dress shirts, and now we have a jacket on the way.
We're absolutely spoiled by the quality and availability of offerings at the Grotto. I don't think there will be any suits, shirts, or jackets bought off-the-rack ever again.